Yo wassup !!



Went out with Jieying & Ashley ytd ! Didnt take much photo ):
& i keep tio bully whole day -_- stupid Ashley keep want to pinch me !
Make me like siao zhabor ):

They went eat Sakae! I ate food b4 going to pyramid cause my dear nehneh very late!!
They both eat, i didnt eat cause was very fullzxc !
Dear spilled her tea she too excited. LOL
Went look for twinnie's school bag, but she bought non. LOL
After that we went look for Nichii shop, but Pyra's Nichii all like very.... LOL.
So we went Kitschen to play!! LOL.
Many people waiting @ fiting room thr budden 3of us, didnt bother bout that just take our time to change & take peek LOL.
Abit guo fen?! LOL
Dear wanted to watch Avatar! Budden i dont feel like watching movie.
Sorry dear ):
We walk til leg pain ! LOL.
They went off at 5smth cause neh have to go church.
Then i went look for mummy n daddy , after that go eat dinner @ some korean restaurant, ex dai ! x_x
& went home at 9+

Peeks time ;

Twinnie : i dont know what to eat leh !!


Dear's job , she's too excited LOL.

Dear & I :)

Twinnie & I

Three of us :D