Hey !!!

Today is th 1st day of school! Okay its quite fun but im not used to waking up so early in th morning -_____-
Was late for school today :x , Jin waited for me & went in school tgt :\
Sec1 - sec6 morning session traffic is jam like dont know what.
Sometimes they're brainless :x whole school morning session = noisy + FUCKING HOT OKAY.
Lucky its raining this morning , so that we dont have to sit under th sun ! LOL.
After sitting @ th hall , went back to class. My class is effin high -_- Morning exercise = waling up th stairs. LOL.

Teacher started to teach just because of our class is near th office wtf. Esp our maths cher, ask her to dont teach she say our class near th office prinsciple can see evrything -___- ....
Lame shit.

Oh & 1more thing to complain !
MY SCHOOL TIME IS 7.20 - 2.30 .............
This is killing me zxc.
Walao, xiang dang nian 2.30 is my sleeping time. Now 2.30 is my dying time.....

Anyone can help me complain bout this timing LOL.
Me very very very sad.
1st day of school jiu so many notes to copy ):
Ke lian de Jocelyn :X